The enrolment fee for 2017 Venice Academy of Human Rights is 850,00 EUR and it includes:
- tuition fee
- lunch on class days
- coffee and refreshments
- certification at the end of the course
Please note that the enrolment of the selected participants will be made on a “first come first served” basis. We therefore invite you to proceed as soon as possible to assure you a place in our course.
The enrolment will only be final with the confirmation that the payment of the fee has been received by the secretariat, therefore we kindly ask you to send a scanned copy of the international bank transfer to email@example.com.
the 10% discount policy applies also to the following categories:
- Early birds booking and paying by 15 March 2017
- Previous participants to EIUC courses
- Alumni from the Global Campus regional masters
Please note that EIUC does not offer scholarship at this point in time.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by applicant:
- Venice Academy enrolments will not be confirmed until enrolment is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations received before 15 March 2017 will be fully reimbursed minus 50,00 € of administrative fees
- Cancellations between 15 March 2017 and 14 May 2017 will be charged 50% of the total fee
- Cancellations after 14 May 2017 will be charged 100% of the total fee
Cancellation by EIUC:
- EIUC is not responsible for any extra expenses (i.e. travel costs, Visa, etc.) incurred by the participant if the course is cancelled.
- If the Academy is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, notice will be provided with the full refund of registration fees minus 50,00 € of administrative fees.
- EIUC reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient number of applications up to the deadline for enrolment; notice will be provided with the full refund of registration fees minus 50,00 € of administrative fees.