The enrolment fee for 2017 Venice School of Human Rights is 1100,00 € and it includes:
- Tuition fee
- Lunches on class days
- Accommodation with breakfast included in a shared double room for 9 nights (check in 8 June – check out 17 June) in Lido Venice at Ca’ del Moro Residence
- Free shuttle to/from EIUC site on class days at the starting and ending of lectures
- Certification at the end of the course
The enrolment fee without accommodation is 750,00 €.
Please note that the enrolment of the selected participants will be made on a “first come first served” basis. We therefore invite you to proceed as soon as possible to assure you a place in our course.
The enrolment will only be final with the confirmation that the payment of the fee has been received by the secretariat, therefore we kindly ask you to send a scanned copy of the international bank transfer to email@example.com
the 10% discount policy applies also to the following categories:
- Early birds booking and paying by 30 March 2017
- Previous participants to EIUC courses
- Alumni from the Global Campus regional masters
Please note that EIUC does not offer scholarship at this point in time.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by applicant:
- Venice School registrations will not be confirmed until registration is complete and billing information is received in full
- Cancellations received before 30 March 2017 will be fully reimbursed minus 50,00 € of administrative fees
- Cancellations between 30 March 2017 and 27 April 2017 will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations after 27 April 2017 will be charged 100% of the total fee.
Cancellation by EIUC:
- EIUC is not responsible for any extra expenses (i.e. travel costs, Visa, etc.) incurred by the participant if a course is cancelled.
- If the course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the participant is entitled to reschedule for a future session of the course.
- EIUC reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient number of applications up to the deadline for enrolment. Notice will be provided with the full refund of registration fees minus 50,00 € of administrative fees.
Venice School of Human Rights
- Programme of Opening and Closing lectures
- Programme of the cluster on The Implementation of SDGs and Business & Human Rights
- Programme of the cluster on Human Rights Defenders
- Programme of Sexual Violence in Conflict in a Changing Global Environment
- Admission Requirements
- Participants Voices
- Practical Information
- Contact Us