The enrolment fee for the Summer School in Cinema Human Rights and Advocacy is to € 1700,00 and it includes:
- Tuition fee
- Lunches on class days
- Accommodation in a shared double room for 7 nights (check in 27 August – check out 3 September) in Venice at the Crociferi residence
- Weekly pass for local transportation
- Cinema Accreditation for the whole duration of the Venice International Film Festival
- Certification at the end of the course
The enrolment fee without accommodation is € 1300,00.
Please note that the enrolment of the selected participants will be made on a “first come first served” basis. We therefore invite you to proceed as soon as possible to assure you a place in our course.
The enrolment will only be final with the confirmation that the payment of the fee has been received by the secretariat, therefore we kindly ask you to send a scanned copy of the international bank transfer to email@example.com
the 10% discount policy applies also to the following categories:
- Early birds booking and paying by 15 May 2017
- Previous participants to EIUC courses
- Alumni from the Global Campus regional masters
Please note that EIUC does not offer scholarship at this point in time.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
Cancellation by applicant:
- Cancellations received before 15 May 2017 will be fully reimbursed minus 50,00 € of administrative fees;
- Cancellations received from 15 May till 21 June 2017 will be reimbursed 50% of the total fee;
- Cancellations after 21 June 2017 will not be reimbursed.
Cancellation by EIUC:
- EIUC is not responsible for any extra expenses (i.e. travel costs, Visa, etc.) incurred by the participant if a course is cancelled.
- If the course is cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances such as weather or natural disaster, the participant is entitled to reschedule for a future session of the course.
- EIUC reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient number of applications up to the deadline for enrolment. Notice will be provided with the full refund of registration fees minus 50,00 € of administrative fees.