The members of EIUC Board of Administrators have been appointed by the EIUC Assembly for a four-year term at its meeting on 7 May 2016. The Board in its present composition will therefore carry out its mandate until 2020.
Main functions (Art. 12 - Tasks of the Board of Administrators)
1. The Board of Administrators, subject to approval by the Assembly, will adopt the following acts:
a) the annual work programme and budget of the Centre for the activity cycle ahead;
b) the financial statement of the Centre;
c) internal regulations;
d) approval of projects and measures entailing expenses of more than 60.000 €;
e) hiring and discharging of senior staff, upon proposal of / or in consultation with the Secretary General.
2. Subject to an agreement with the members, the Board may avail itself of personnel provided by the said members.
3. The Board adopts any act of administration that is not within the competence of another organ, unless otherwise provided by law or by the present Statute.
4. When adopting decisions connected with the activities and budget of the Global Campus, the Board of Administrators will duly take into account respective proposals of the Global Campus Council.
- Prof. Zdzisław (Dzidek) Kędzia, Adam Mickiewicz University - Poznań elected as president
- Prof. Christina Binder, University of Vienna
- Prof. Jeffrey Simon Kenner, University of Nottingham
- Prof. Josip Kregar, University of Zagreb
- Dr. Eva Maria Lassen, Danish Institute for Human Rights – University of Southern Denmark
- Prof. Christophe Jacques Maubernard, University of Montpellier
- Prof. Anna Elina Pirjatanniemi, Åbo Akademi University
- Prof. Maria Willemina Wolleswinkel, Maastricht University