Call for Papers: Europe at the Edge of Pluralism
The Faculty of Law of the University of Helsinki and the Poznan Human Rights Centre are pleased to announce a Conference 'EUROPE AT THE EDGE OF PLURALISM:
LEGAL ASPECTS OF DIVERSITY IN EUROPE'.
The conference will be held in Poznan, Poland on 13-14 June 2013.
The conference seeks to address theoretical and practical responses of European legal systems to the era of diversity and includes following panels:
- Multiculturalism - a New Identity for Europe?
- Migration Law, Human Rights and Beyond
- National minorities in Europe - a Need to (Re)Define?
- Religion in a Diverse Europe - Between Identities and Freedom of Conscience?
- Hate Speech Dilemmas in a Diverse Europe
- Europe - Identities, Memory and Law
- Borders of Pluralism
Abstracts of maximum 300 words, including name and affiliation, should be submitted by Friday 15 February 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an indication of the panel to which the abstract is proposed.
Authors of selected abstracts will be notified by 15 March 2013.
Full-length papers (max 5000 words) should be submitted by 31 May 2013.
Details and the call for papers can be found at: http://www.helsinki.fi/law/research/diversity_conference.html