The enrolment fee for 2015 Venice School of Human Rights is of 1000,00 €
and it will include:
- tuition fee
- lunches on class days
- accommodation in a shared double-room for 9 nights (25 June - 3 July 2015)
Please note that EIUC does not offer scholarship at this point in time
ENROL BY 15 APRIL 2015 TO RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT
The discount policy applies to the following categories:
- Early birds booking and paying by 15 April 2015
- Previous participants to EIUC training courses and/or Venice School and Venice Academy
- E.MA alumni
- Cancellations between 15 April 2015 and 17 May 2015 will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations after 17 May 2015 will be charged 100% of the total fee
EIUC reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile. In order to ensure the highest level of interactivity the number of participants will be limited. In case the minimum number of participants for each cluster is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed or offered to participate in another edition or programme. EIUC keeps the right to use pictures and videos of the participants taken during the seminar for its own marketing purposes unless disagreement with this policy is expressed by a participant concerned.
The entire application, including the motivation and the CV, has to be submitted in English.
Please also include a non-certified English translation of the required proofs, if the original certificates were not issued in English, French, Spanish or Italian.