The enrolment fee for 2014 Venice School of Human Rights is of 1000,00 €
and it will include:
- tuition fee
- lunches on class days
- accommodation in a shared double-room in Venice for 9 nights (26 June - 4 July 2014 included)
Please note that EIUC does not offer scholarship at this point in time
The discount policy applies to the following categories:
- Early birds booking and paying by 15 April 2014
- Previous participants to EIUC training courses and/or Venice School and Venice Academy
- E.MA alumni
- Cancellations after 15 April 2014 will be charged 50% of the total fee.
- Cancellations as of 15 May 2014 will be charged 100% of the total fee.
EIUC reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile. In order to ensure the highest level of interactivity the number of participants will be limited. In case the minimum number of participants for each cluster is not reached, the participants will either be reimbursed or offered to participate in another edition or programme. EIUC keeps the right to use pictures and videos of the participants taken during the seminar for its own marketing purposes unless disagreement with this policy is expressed by a participant concerned.